NEW PACKAGING but still the same eco credentials you expect from Moltex - the world's first eco disposable nappy.
Fantastic absorption and fit. Ideal for children with sensitive skin or eczema.
The first eco nappy in Australia is still the best!!
- Inner layer made from 100% natural origin
- 100% chlorine-free bleached
- Made with 100% green electricity
- 15% cotton enhanced backsheet
- New, thinner absorbent core technology
- Awarded the FSC tick of approval for responsible forestry
- Awarded the Oko-tex Standard 100 - for the absence of harmful chemicals
- Awarded the EU Ecolabel - for reducing their environmental impact
- Dermatest 5-star guarantee
- Only printed using safe inks
- Free from TBT, antioxidants, lotions or perfumes
- Outer bag made from sugar cane
Moltex Pure & Nature nappies are the leading eco nappy in Australia. Not only do they have excellent eco credentials but they are the front runners for absorption and fit, and excellent for children with sensitive skin or those suffering from eczema. In fact, we were so confident of their performance that we conducted our own experiment to show you just how well they compare against other eco nappies and a leading conventional nappy. See the results for yourself.
What our customers say: "Definitely the best nappies! And the only ones I use!" T. Shepard
Moltex Pure & Nature nappy is the clear winner!
We offset all import carbon emissions with Carbon Neutral.
Shopping with Wotnot is secure and easy!
Check out our shipping and returns policy.
Moltex eco friendly MIDI NAPPIES (4-9kg) 34 nappies per pack
Great nappies, holds a lot with no leaks or rashes.
I have tried 6 different eco nappy brands and these are by far the best in terms of endurance and no leaks. They aren't as soft as other brands but they can hold a lot more than other nappies and have strong tabs that won't come off. They are also very gentle on my little ones skin!
Love Moltex nappies. They are the best disposable for the environment and hands down the best user friendly disposable nappy we've come across. They're a great firm fit, easy to put on wriggly babies and haven't had any leakage issues. Highly recommend and telling anyone who will listen!
Why Wotnot Naturals?